2 years of animation 2 years of animation

lol at the aliens

aliens vs predator with a twist ;)

Dendyn Dynasties Dendyn Dynasties

holy crabs! that was sweet!

My first impression was: "hmmm, smooth fbf animation.. everything moved smoothly and I couldnt see anything wrong drawn or unnatural animated.." Then the movie progressed and I was STUNNED! Perfect animated/drawn characters, every single detail was just right! I am very critical about little details (like moving hair, clothes) and this movie seems to have passed al of those things :) You have truly proved your skills as a decent animator and I believe you will show us more and better work in the future

**You've got 1 more fan!**

Ryanide responds:

FAN GET!1!

Thanks so much! I try very hard to integrate little details such as fluid movement of hair and fur into my animations. I'm really glad people notice them.

Bird Skipper (Part 1) Bird Skipper (Part 1)

THIS IS TOPNOTCH!!!!!

I knew I saw this style before =), it is YOU the creator of Johnny Rocketfingers! I like your drawings, animation style and sounds! very yummie and funny I loved every second of it! (ya please finish this for the sake of your hungry fans!)

Andrew the Droid Andrew the Droid

How do you reset your saved levels?

Great game, but how do you reset your saved game? I want to play previous levels, but now it's a piece of cake with all the abilities..

Storm the House 2 Storm the House 2

One of the best defense games EVER

It's a while ago I played a flash game THIS long :D The guns were cool and the explosions with the projectile shooter were AWESOME :D I actually had a big smile after the first launch lol..

and the Fist is a funny touch to this fine game :) although it's not original, but it's definately 1 of the best defense games EVER

Chompy The Great Chompy The Great

NOO

Like the previous guy said: The first 19 levels were easy, I could do them without losing health, but when I play the final level, I just died.. I am chomping the boss/spider thingy, and pieces flying around, so I ate them as well, then suddenly I just died, why is that?? and why is there no continue?!?! If I want to try it again, I have to playt the previous 19 levels again?!?!?! that's not good, otherwise a great game

The Matrix DNB The Matrix DNB

Awesome RMX

This is a really cool remix
2 thumbs up!