2 years of animation 2 years of animation

lol at the aliens

aliens vs predator with a twist ;)

Dendyn Dynasties Dendyn Dynasties

holy crabs! that was sweet!

My first impression was: "hmmm, smooth fbf animation.. everything moved smoothly and I couldnt see anything wrong drawn or unnatural animated.." Then the movie progressed and I was STUNNED! Perfect animated/drawn characters, every single detail was just right! I am very critical about little details (like moving hair, clothes) and this movie seems to have passed al of those things :) You have truly proved your skills as a decent animator and I believe you will show us more and better work in the future

**You've got 1 more fan!**

Ryanide responds:

FAN GET!1!

Thanks so much! I try very hard to integrate little details such as fluid movement of hair and fur into my animations. I'm really glad people notice them.

Bird Skipper (Part 1) Bird Skipper (Part 1)

THIS IS TOPNOTCH!!!!!

I knew I saw this style before =), it is YOU the creator of Johnny Rocketfingers! I like your drawings, animation style and sounds! very yummie and funny I loved every second of it! (ya please finish this for the sake of your hungry fans!)

StarCraft: The Return StarCraft: The Return

lol i thought vegeta was starring in this one

i thought i saw vegeta's head from behind in the first scene :)

LogFish responds:

He's gonna do a final blast in the last episode, hehe.

Generic Cartoons Vol. 2 Generic Cartoons Vol. 2

funny little cake :)

very charming little movie u've made here!

10 for graphics because i like those simple yet lovely characters!
its the simplicity but yet smooth animation made the whole thing perfect :) i want one of those cakes myself!

Mark meets Greg Mark meets Greg

decent movie

but... isn't mark more like a GOAT?!

Super Mario bros Z ep 2 Super Mario bros Z ep 2

Fine piece of work!***

This is 1 of the *really* few sprite movies i sincerely enjoyed watching it! Its got the whole packet: nice sprites, smooth animations, the few subtil funny voices, great fitting sound fx (okay, its just dbz but well edited) and the fight scenes were top notch and the storyline is cliffhanging! Give us more pls!

a taste of whats to come. a taste of whats to come.

Like you said:

this is an unfinished animation you did about a year ago.
If you're gonna say it sucks, then I'll say 'i know', because it's unfinished...

It seems to be really good so finish it!!! And I'll talk to you again :\

Dim Sum Girl Dim Sum Girl

Funny

It's actually funny to see work from chinese ppl like me :) and it's a girl too! Funny song with good grapics, keep it up! And oh yeah: San lien faai lok!

*ps: usually dim sum girls are 1. ugly 2. old 3. sometimes rude :) But that's just my opinion, maybe i'm stereotyping, if so I'm truly sorry ;)

Bomee responds:

Maybe it is a stereotype true in USA dim sum restaurants, or even in Canada... Mebbe in Hong Kong they are hotness galore? Happy New Year to you too! *jumps with joy*

thankies for the review and I'm glad someone of far but almost near kin lol reviewed and watched this! *bows*

The Liar The Liar

meh...

Great graphics, great animation, mediocre voiceovers (there was a weird sound/tone at the background), but what I was missing was the most important part of all: humor. It wasn't really funny and I know it's part 1 of 3, but why should we bother watching the other parts of the first 1 sucked? :) Just some constructive comments.